Thanks a lot Tom, that was too easy to think of it as a solution.

Great work, keep it up!

Frank

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

Hi :)
Weird!  Same here.  I tried

libreoffice3.4

errr, basically typed in "libre" but instead of pressing enter pressed the
tab key instead to help it give me an auto-complete selection.  You are
probably on libreoffice3.5

Btw a little late but here is a guide on the User Profiles
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/UserProfile

Regards from
Tom :)