Dear all,

thanks for the great program!

However, this looks like a serious bug to me. After my upgrade from ubuntu
11.10 to 12.04 libreoffice crashes when started on my second screen.

It works fine on xscreen0.

This is the error message I get when I start it on screen 1:

+++
(soffice:8865): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in
module_path: "oxygen-gtk",

(soffice:8865): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in
module_path: "oxygen-gtk",

(soffice:8865): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in
module_path: "oxygen-gtk",

(soffice:8865): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in
module_path: "oxygen-gtk",
WARNING: gnome-keyring:: couldn't connect to: /tmp/keyring-pnICZL/pkcs11:
No such file or directory
The program 'soffice' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'.
  (Details: serial 827 error_code 8 request_code 70 minor_code 0)

++++

I can repoduce it. The --synch command did not help. I have reinstalled all
LO components etc. What can I do?

I googled this keyring message but did not find anything.

Thanks a lot!
Frank

Further helpful information:

Graphic card:

04:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GT218 [GeForce 8400
GS] (rev a2)
04:00.1 Audio device: NVIDIA Corporation High Definition Audio Controller
(rev a1)

KDE:
Qt: 4.8.1
KDE Development Platform: 4.8.3 (4.8.3)