On 06/19/2012 07:20 PM, Brian Charlton wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for the responses, but I have tried all the options mentioned and
still get the same result. I now do not have LibreOffice at all!!!

Because 3.4 is no longer available, I tried the Release Candidate, but that
failed as well.

What am I doing wrong?

Brian
Curious, what is your OS?

Try downloading LO again, I am assuming you have a corrupted install file. This can be checked by comparing your hash with the one listed.