Hi :)
I don't think we have a "Public Domain" in the UK (queue nice pics of the Queen waving) and i don't
think we have "fair use" either.  We never quite got around to overthrowing our monarchy and still
have an annual celebration of one of the failures where put a guy on a big bonfire.  Not a real
guy, of course, more like a scarecrow or like a life-sized wickerman (not a giant one).
Regards from
Tom :)