Hi :)
Don't worry!

32bit apps run on 64bit systems perfectly well.  It is the other way around that would be a
problem.  Think of a pint glass.  A full pint fits in fine.  Drink a bit and the half pint fits in
fine too.  The other way around would not work!  A half-pint glass would not hold a full pint!  In
our case the operating system is the container and the apps are the tasty beer :)

Regards from
Tom :)