Hi :)
+1
I think the previous policy, of showing the latest release in both branches, was much better.  It
was a tad confusing but the current answer (of only showing the latest in only the development
branch) is creating a lot of problems and leading people to abandon LO "until it's ready".
Regards from
Tom :)