Le 21/04/12 11:36, Ankit Jain a écrit :

Hi Ankit,

I just want to explore about the filter in writer component that does the doc or xls to pdf
conversion.If someone can give me the part of code or the filter that does this conversion it
would be very helpful to me.Also what are the libraries that are involved in conversion.
Please give me some link from where I can get the complete knowledge on this.

Basically I want to develop my own tool in Java which would convert any word,xls or ppt kind of
document to pdf format without using the direct utility of LibreOffice that does this conversion.

Try looking here :

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Code_Overview#writerfilter

http://docs.libreoffice.org/writerfilter.html

http://docs.libreoffice.org/writerfilter/html/classes.html

and the corresponding places in the git master repo.

Alex