On 18.4.2012 13:23, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
That is exactly why i wondered if Andreas' points could be worked on while leaving the existing package, Base, as it stands.
That way the database functionality could be moved forwards while leaving the kludgy mess (ok, it
might not be a kludge from a coders pov) to get sorted 'later'.

The trees outside my window have been severely pruned back but i know that by the summer the leaves will be out in full force. The trees look a lot healthier already as they are not groaning under their own weight. Regards from
Tom :)