Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2012 Archives by date, by thread · List index

With some frustration I now have only my smartphone running (very slowly) OpenOffice 3.1 left among 
my devices that doesn't crash immediately on loading an important document I am working on.

I have tried a number of libreoffice versions between 3.4 to 3.5.2 from both debian and ubuntu 
repositories. They all do exactly the same thing.

I tried getting a debug log, but fell foul of this:

I tried resetting my user profile as several threads have suggested. Made no difference.

I tried disabling Java in libreoffice as some threads have suggested. Also made no difference.

I tried reporting a bug but the libreoffice bug submission assistant seems to just freeze.

I can't post a copy of the real document as it's real original work and confidential. The only 
slightly unusual thing about it is the large number (several hundred) of references inserted using 
the bibus citation manager. It also has about 100 footnotes. Other than that it is a very simple 
flat file of some 15000 words.

If anyone can help me get this show back on the road I would be very grateful.

For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.