Ok, just in case you didn't see it before, I want to print address
labels from my (magazine) subscriber database.

The page is very simple.  I want to print an address block, with no
blank lines.  I want to print either a second class stamp, or a first
class stamp with the words "AIR MAIL".

After help from this group almost all of it works.

The problem I'm having is that the person's name is the only line
that is printed with the contents of the fields!  All the other
address fields just print with the field name!  It's the correct
fieldname, and they appear or disappear correctly depending on
whether they have text in them or not, but I don't want the field
names, I want the contents!

So, instead of printing (for example)

    Mr Fred Bloggs
    MadeUp Company PLC
    London

it's printing

    Mr Fred Bloggs
    <Company>
    <City>

It's very strange.  I can't see any difference between the first line
and the others, but when I look at the field properties by double
clicking on it, the field shows correctly whereas the others only the
table (in actual fact a query) is highlighted.  I can select the
correct field, but if I close the properties window and go back to
it, the table is shown again.  But hovering over the field in design
mode shows the correct fieldname, and the correct fieldname is
(incorrectly) displayed instead of its contents!

Any ideas?

Regards
Mark Stanton