Thank you so much!   I love it that I finally found out how to ask a
question!   Most other sites don't respond at all.

I will try the "anchor to page".   I didn't understand that at first.   I
still don't know what the other anchors do.   And no, I can't do anything
inside the image I paste - text or not.   But sometimes all I can do is use
Grab as "copy" doesn't work on PDFs.

I really like Open Source programs.   And I love LibreOffice.   Well, now
that my problems are being solved!

Thanks again!

Wanda Moore

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 8:38 PM, Steve Edmonds