I have been using merging in MS Word for printing labels for a museum's jukeboxes. I cannot figure
how to do this using my doc files with Libre Office, as it wants me to create new files, and much
work doing custom layouts in Word. I do not want to start over, just be able to merge two already
created files.

Dave Reese
Allentown PA

www.reesed.com - My home page
www.reesed.com/WAHS68 - Homepage of William Allen High Class of 1968
www.summerharmony.com - The Premier Men's Chorus of the Lehigh Valley
www.americaonwheels.org - Allentown's great new transportation museum

This Day in Auto History
3.5.1927
The LaSalle is formally introduced as a companion marque to Cadillac. The Cadillac had been named
for the explorer responsible for mapping the Great Lakes region of North America for the French
crown Antoine de la Mothe, Le Sieur de Cadillac, who was born on this day in 1658 in Gascogny,
France. He is credited as the founder of Detroit, Michigan, which today is affectionately known as
the Motor City.