Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2012 Archives by date, by thread · List index


Thanks for the reply.

I used OpenOffice for several years but for the past several days it crashed every few seconds. As a result I loaded Libreoffice. I opened one of my OpenOffice docs in Libreoffice and almost every word is underlined. When I look at the status bar it says English (USA). When I go to tools | Options | Language Settings | Language it is also set as English (USA). I had no problems with this doc in OpenOffice and my understanding is that both applications use the same spell check system. I am missing something. Any suggestions would be appreciated.


For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.