Hi :)
The link i gave was the old one
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport
it's still useful but this is the newer one
https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/
which is carefully "dumbed down" to make it easier but less flexible.

You could start a bug-report with nothing more than a subject-line and a quick comment, just like a
normal email.  The triagers would probably be a little more specific about the reports that they
would find useful for that particular bug.  The guides are a bit generic and try to cover a wide
range of different cases.  Logs, reports and attachments can be added later.  It just helps to try
to get as much together as reasonably possible to start with so that the triagers don't get bogged
down.

I agree about the fonts.  On Gnu&Linux i usually install a single package called something like "MS
Core Fonts" which includes Arial and Times New Roman.  As an aside I think it's also got Comic
Sans, Verdana and Trebuchet and a couple of others but that is not the issue.  I have to agree to
an MS EULA to be allowed to install the package.  All Windows machines i have known of have Times
New Roman and Arial.

Regards from
Tom :)