Thank you all for contributing. I checked the link originally provided and it seems to be download
links to various Data Access Components that were not included in some of the older versions of
Windows. Since the Help files I opened didn't mention Windows Vista or Windows 7, I am under the
impression that the DACs needed may be on my computer somewhere. I will have some time tomorrow and
Wednesday so I will poke around the MS Knowledge Base to see what I can find out.

The two Access databases are not crucial to me. They are personal

Hopefully as I get more familiar with LO, I will be able to help with some of the replies.

Donald Craig.