On 29/01/2012 at 19:38, lee <lee@songoku.yagibdah.de> wrote:

Hm, that doesn´t seem to come even close ... Like how do I set C-x-f to
open a file or C-x-C-s to save one or C-x-s to save many --- for just to
name a few examples?

I don't use emacs, so I don't know how complex keyboard shortcuts you may
need. In LO you can assign any function to almost any combination of Ctrl,
Shift, Alt and keyboard keys. But you can't do complex sequences like "ctrl+x,
then f (with or without ctrl)". LO may simply not be sufficient enough.

How about a libre office mode for emacs? :)

I can imagine that developers would be more than happy to include it in some
future release, but I don't think anyone would devote time to do so (it would
be really low on priorities list). So if you really need it, perhaps you have
to write it yourself.

Anyway, you should ask about it on developers' mailing list.
--
Best regards
Mirosław Zalewski