Yes, now this has turned out really strange!
Each previous time, I was printing both sides of pages; I'd print the odd
numbered pages, then after print the even numbered pages, after reinserting
the odd numbered pages into the printer with the blank sides up.
Doing that - page1, the lower half of page 3 (following the fifth line of
Article I), page 5, lower half of page 7 (following the first line of
Article IX, Section 2, Fifth), and the lower half of page 9 (all of Article
XII, after its title) does not print.
Now for the weird part!: as soon as I saw your post, to which I'm replying,
I just hit print - that is all pages printed on one side only: the entire
document printed with nothing left out!?!?!
I'm really baffled.
I guess in order to get a whole document printed both sides (several,
actually) I could, say, print eight copies of all the odd numbered pages,
each numbered page separately - then reinsert them in the printer & print
the appropriate even page on them; but that's a rather long way round.
Hope someone has some idea of what's going on.
George