On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 11:49:47 +0200
Ian Whitfield <whitfield@telkomsa.net> wrote:

Hello Ian,

And there you have it - A Double-sided printout from a single page
printer!! Easy.

In theory, you're right.  But as we all know:  In theory, theory and
practise should be the same.  In practise, they rarely are.

It all works as long as the printer *never* pulls through two sheets of
paper at a time.  Which always seemed to happen to me on sheet 2 of a
50+ sheet print run, if I didn't sit there and watch it.  Assuming I'd
put the paper back in the tray the right way round.  Although once
you've worked out which way that is, no errors should occur because of
that.

I ended up buying a printer with a duplexer to save me all that wasted
time, paper and ink.

--
 Regards  _
Life's short, don't make a mess of it