Le 13/01/2012 21:01, drew a écrit :

Hi Drew,

The data controls will read/write to those filed types, when the
connected database engine supports them - what the built in controls
will not do is parse the results for the GUI.

Oooh, thanks for that piece of info, very handy to know. I doubt that the LO form control GUI currently supports e.g. the MYSQL ENUM 65K byte limit though, but will confess to not having tried, maybe an exercise for a lazy Sunday !

IIRC this post on one of the forums that includes a script that does
parse a set enum, with example showing how to connect the script to a
list control in multi-select mode.

http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=37079

Haven't looked at that in a long time - it sounds like what the person
needs.. I'll try the script and make sure it still works, but can't
really see why it wouldn't still.

Apart from any newly introduced bugs ? ;-)

All the best,

Alex