Hi :)
Fair point.

I think officially we should recommend the official site and the repositories of the various
Gnu&Linux distros but as you point out that doesn't mean we need to tarnish the reputation of other
sources without knowing more about them.

People should be treated as innocent until proven guilty rather than the other way around.  (But of
course play it safe even from official places)
Regards from
Tom :)