On 12/15/2011 06:08 PM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
Brilliant! I was wondering if that would be possible and had a bit of a
dig around but couldn't find an easy single point to edit. Did you use
find&replace? Which file did you edit?
Anyway, congrats, thanks and regards from
Tom :)

Yes, I used the find & replace with Gedit in Ubuntu.  See my earlier
posts on this topic to see how I did it.

I edited only the .fods file and then saved it.  Then, opened the .fods
file, check to make sure all borders were changed to the size wanted and
finally saved the .fods file as an .ods file.

Worked perfectly.