On 12/14/2011 07:32 PM, . wrote:
On 12/14/2011 06:53 PM, NoOp wrote:
On 12/14/2011 02:35 PM, . wrote:
Any other ideas?
Works for me:

LibreOffice 3.3.4
OOO330m19 (Build:401)
tag libreoffice-3.3.4.1

and

LibreOffice 3.4.4
OOO340m1 (Build:402)
What "worked for you" and what did it accomplish?

The above instructions, changed the border sizes to 1 pt.

Select the entire sheet (clicking upper left corner), open styles
(either F11 or via the icon), right-click Default|Modify|Borders|Line
Width: 1.00pt|Line arrangement: second outline box under 'Default'.
Note: even changed the pt to 2pt and color to green, saved the file,
closed the file, reopened the file & the cell boarders are still 2pt/green.

No doubt it works perfectly in the simplistic example you're referring
to. In my case not all of the cells have borders on them and by
selecting an entire sheet and applying formatting so that each cell has
a border will not accomplish what I'm trying to do.

Make up your mind:

<quote>
Now
with LibreOffice all of the cell borders on the sheet are .25 pt.  A
change was made to the cell border sizes and I didn't do it.

How do I quickly change ALL of the cell borders in the many sheets I'm
working on?
</quote>

Though not related
my sheets don't have an option of apply Default Formatting. All I have
is Clear Direct Formatting when I do a right click in any cell.

3.3.4 has that option. For 3.4.4: ensure that the Text toolbar is
showing (View|Toolbars|Text Formatting. Click the down arrow bar at the
end of the toolbar and select Visble Buttons|Apply Style. That will add
the style selection box on the toolbar. From there you can select Default.
... snip unnecessary pgp sig.