I am a new Mac and LibreOffice user.  A bad combination, no doubt.

In any case, after a number of days of trouble-free use, I tried to shut down a LibreOffice window
and, in due course, ended up with a popup containing the message:

        "The application "LibreOffi," unexpectedly quit while trying to restore its windows.  Do
you want to try to restore its windows again?"

The options are "don't restore windows" and "restore windows."

Selecting either had no effect and my computer was hamstrung.  I spoke with Mac support several
times.  They helped me recover use of the computer.

Subsequently,  I uninstalled LibreOffice and installed it again, but the message persists.

Can anyone tell me how to clear this situation.

Thanks very much for any assistance that can be provided.

Russ Peterson