e-letter wrote (19-10-11 11:15)

Thought it would be useful to share.

Indeed. Thanks.
Doing some QA work now and then (when other responsibilities permit) I find that for functions that I know, be cause I use them, it is relatively easy to help a bit. By clarifying bugs, sometimes pointing reporters to a direct solution and such. I have the idea that - with some little guidance - more users would be able to do such simple tasks now and then. It is very useful - talking recently with devs, made clear to me (once again) that when they work on fixing bugs, more time then necessarily is spent in finding the right information, bugs etc. Some some great change for each concerned with the quality of LibreOffice to work on.

Hmm... I mentioned ' some little guidance ' in the paragraphs above.
So I will ask some other people with experience in QA about setting this up.
Therefore you may see this mail now, just as a heads up about what will come later ;-)

Cheers,

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org