Thanks for your tip. It indeed turns off hyphenation for specific word, so I can
do it manually (Polish typographic recommendations state that hyphen should be
repeated at beginning of next line if it is part of word).

I would also like to write about two other methods that Brian Barker sent me
in private message (thanks again!). Maybe someone with similar problem
will find this post and these methods useful.

1. If you insert soft hyphen (ctrl+hyphen), LO will break word in soft hyphen
and soft hyphen only. Of course soft hyphen will not be visible if word isn't
placed on line break.

2. In Tools -> Options... -> Language Settings -> Writing Aids ->
User-defined dictionaries you can create new dictionary (or edit existing, like
"IgnoreAllList"). If you enter a word and append it with equal sign, it will
tell LO that this word should not be hyphened. So entering "Kozyr-Kowalski="
will prevent LO from hyphening that word.

If I am correct, LO does not save hyphenation in documents, but apply it on
reading. So using method two is OK as long as you are the only person writing
that document. But if you send it to someone without your dictionaries (or you
open it on another computer), problem described in my post may still occur.
Selecting language "[None]" is safe in that case.