Hi

At this stage, I have two computers, a new one running Windows 7 and the old
one that ran Vista. After buying a new computer, I erased the Vista from the
old one and installed Fedora 15.

I have a database designed specifically for fountain pen collectors on the
Windows computer, but decided to set up something  using LibreOffice with
different fields and a different emphasis.

I used the Open Office writer under Windows but this is the first time that
I tried the database program. I would be quite happy to erase my first
attempt and try again. Its the only way to learn.

My command of Linux is still poor, but I have learnt a lot so far and still
have plenty to learn

Many thanks

Chaim