Tom Davies wrote (03-10-11 02:21)
Hi :) All releases of LibreOffice have used ODF 1.2 (Extended) as the
default format.  I think OpenOffice and most other programs have been
using it for a long time too.  It's only MS Office that is still on
the older 1.1/1.0 formats. Regards from

I think that Tom is mailing things here, that are not accurate.
Even more: I am sure:
- What is 'for a long time'?
- Is MsOffice the only application apart from LibreOffice and OpenOffice.org that (also) uses ODF?

How many times will you again be sending nice reading statements that might as well be in accurate and lead to discussion and confusion, Tom?
How many examples have we seen before?

I think it would be most helpful if you try to write things that are clear an accurate. If you have doubt: pls don't write ofr take time to really make sure first. Doing that, there may be still more than enough contributions from you left for this list.

Thanks for your careful consideration.

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org