On 9/23/2011 9:55 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
Lol.  Cor appears to be accusing me of being wrong but with no proof to support the accusation.
The only link he did give appears to bolster my assertions.  It
appears to show a lot of work going into Calc and the other apps but
none into Base.  Of course it is pure geek and difficult to understand but the few i clicked seemed
to mention something about Calc and one mentioned wizards.  None mentioned Base.

The other accusation Cor appears to make is that i have not provided the type of proof he wants,
which is a bit hypocritical imo as there is no proof that my assertions were inaccurate or
misleading at all.

I do know 1 person that has been trying to work on Base and a few people tell me there is another
one but the work is not easy.

None of this is relevant to the original question and i think the time would be better spent
helping people rather than wasting everyone else's time with this sort of nonsense so publicly.  It
is possible to send emails to individuals off-list if you think they are wrong in some way.
Regards from
Tom :)

The solution is obvious.

<PLONK>