Quick and dirty draft of an embedded HSQLDB with US zip codes:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1k312s62qupaqgb

The form's dummy text field stands for all those name, address, phone, email fields that may be in a list of addresses. The list box lets you select one particular ZIP code which stands for one particular entry in the list of zips with ZIP, city, county, state.

Query "qReport" merges the info of all tables:

Dummy Text      ZIP     PO Name State   LATITUDE        LONGITUDE
address #1      32009   BRYCEVILLE      FLORIDA 30,52111        -81,90605
address #2      20015   WASHINGTON      DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA    38,96926        -77,07095
address #3      10011   NEW YORK        NEW YORK        40,74092        -73,99977
Addr #4 10046   NEW YORK        NEW YORK        40,78075        -73,97718
addr #5 56035   GENEVA  MINNESOTA       43,6739 -93,34887

In theory it should be possible to create an nice looking report with x/y-chart indicating the positions by latitude and longitude. I don't get it in the report builder, may be because I really hate this tool.
It's trivial to build such a report with chart on a Calc sheet though.