Am 21.09.2011 19:00, stripedtomato wrote:

I have three drop down boxes: City, State, Zip as part of an address record.
As of now, I have to make independent selections for each of these
drop down boxes.  What I would like to do is when selecting a city
from the drop down box list, then related state and zip information
would automatically be filled in, in their respective drop down boxes,
and the information stored in their respective db cells.