Hi :)
If you are familiar with those tools then i am sure you could find an answer faster.

I am not a dev and am not familiar with those tools.  I do trust devs and others that are familiar
with those tools to give true and fair information, especially when very different such people give
roughly the same information in different lists for different reasons (usually to try to prove me
wrong about something).

Information that does keep being repeated is that there are well over a hundred devs that have
worked on LibreOffice but at most only 3 have touched Base.  Apparently a few hundred bugs to fix
including regressions that make it impossible to guess which quirks a particular release of Base
might suffer from.

If someone already has a database that does already work then now is not the time for them to
migrate to something that might well have serious problems for them later on.

People in here have been great at solving one-off problems but there is no guarantee they would be
able to fix all the issues the op requires and there is no commitment from TDF's SC/BoD to
supporting Base properly.

Regards from
Tom :)