On 10/09/11 04:49, Tod Hopkins wrote:
Problem with Writer (v3.3.2) document including graphic images.  After opening, and displaying
the image correctly, at some point during editing all images are replaced with "Read Error" and a
broken link icon.  Undo does not restore.  Closing and reopening does not restore.  Must revert
to earlier version.  Have not been able to associate with any particular document change and it
does not always happen.  Has happened on several distinct documents.  Does not happen in
NeoOffice 3.2.

Contributing factor may be that the original document is being accessed by Mac OS via SMB from
linux based server.

Cheers,

Tod Hopkins
Hillmann & Carr Inc.
todhopkins@hillmanncarr.com

Hi.
I have had this frequently. I have disabled the autosave functionality
as it usually happened after an autosave. It also happens between
versions of LO/OO and most frequently with EPS images.
I find as soon as you open the document and all images are showing, save
it with a save as and from then it seems ok.