Tempers are getting to high now.

We should not attack each other's views on Open Source or MS products.

We each have opinions that the other does not like. We should not put people down because their opinion is not ours.

For me, I do not like mush of what MS is about. They have some good free products out there. Try I.C.E.. But that should not detract my views on MSO or LO.

Using the "M$ fanboy" should not be use as a negative. Swearing should not be done.

Every community has their good and bad, whether you deal with people's views or software. There is many things that are great about open source and its community. But open source is not the only answer. To some people it is not their answer. We should not judge people because of their views. We should not judge a community by an individual's views. Die-heart MS users are just like die-heart FOSS people. When you have no room for any other view, it tends not to be good to try to change their views. It also is anti-productive to get into a battle of words with them.

So personally, I do not like MS anymore. But they are putting out some interesting, free, stuff once and a while. Also, I do not think open source is the only answer, just part of it. My saying this does not make other opinions less than mine, or better. It is just my opinion and I must accept that other people have other opinion.

So EVERYONE, please refrain from name calling and mud slinging. This list is not the place for it.

Here we hope to offer help and sometimes opinions. We are not the final word, since there is not such thing. We offer information. We should not put others down for their beliefs. We should be better than that. We must be better than that on this public list.