Hi

        I'm using Evolution and it has e-mail, contacts, shedule,
jobs and notes. I think it is a complete program for business and for
personal use. The only think that I would think improve is that notified
with sound and message to the screen when it's time to do something
(jobs for ejamples).

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez