Hi Alexander,

I was found the statement
and with some kind
of cache issue preventing user configurations from working properly when
trying to use an ODB file produced on another machine
of interest. I've been using Base since it first came out, so probably 8 years, +/-. Prior to that I used Paradox in windows. Base was used in Windows for about 5 1/2 years, and in Ubuntu the last 2 1/2 years. I always have one machine where all changes are made. Then I keep updated copies on 3 other machines. I've had different computer upgrades during that time also. Knock on wood, but Base has always performed perfectly for me on my main work computer which has the original, and the others which I keep updated. Not one issue in all of that time. This isn't a huge database. It has about 2600 records in. Hopefully I never run into the issue you mentioned above!!!!!!!

Don