On 08/26/2011 11:57 AM, Twayne wrote:
In news:CAGRdvMSNYeu30-vWhTOPaB8=Ymgif=5pqr=Di8JNJ0KX8ZTjAw@mail.gmail.com,
soumalya ray<drsoumalya@gmail.com>  typed:
you are doing a great job.best wishes

On 26 August 2011 03:34, webmaster for Kracked Press
Productions<  webmaster@krackedpress.com>  wrote:

   I am
now in the top 1%
worldwide for this computer-volunteering.

I would like to see an unbiased evidence to your claim that you are in the
top 1% WW for "this computer volunteering". From whom did you receive this?
How was data acquired, etc. etc.. I'd like to know who is doing the tallying
for such information/ percentages.

If you want more information than stated below, you can contact me off this list at "seti@krackedpress.com" which is the address I use for BOINC related information.

I make these claims based upon the what the statistic sites for BIONC users. These sites do the tallying for the users, based upon the information available through the BOINC management system controls that is built into systems that was created to give the users information about what work/credits have been issued for their computer time, and their standing with other users. The actual HOWs is not something I know. BOINC is based out of of UC Berkeley and it has been doing this for over 10 years, so they have the process down pat.

These are the top sites that gives BOINC user statistics. I have added my ID so you can see my stats from all three sites.

http://boincstats.com/stats/boinc_user_graph.php?pr=bo&id=3a01829085680758f8d91c38d5c0bf61
<http://boincstats.com/stats/boinc_user_graph.php?pr=bo&id=3a01829085680758f8d91c38d5c0bf61>
http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=userbycpid&cpid=3a01829085680758f8d91c38d5c0bf61 <http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=userbycpid&cpid=3a01829085680758f8d91c38d5c0bf61>

http://www.allprojectstats.com/showuser.php?id=3a01829085680758f8d91c38d5c0bf61

The initial site you go to:
http://boinc.berkeley.edu/

wiki information page[s]:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkeley_Open_Infrastructure_for_Network_Computing

"The Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing (BOINC) is an open source middleware system for volunteer and grid computing. ..."

--------------------------

Beyond that, I have no other information for you. All of the people that I know base all their claims from the sites I listed above, since they are how we get that information. We keep track on how well we are doing, based on the public information from these stat sites. All you need to do is know ID numbers and you can get the info.

To be honest, I have been serious about doing this work for about 2 years and no one has ever challenged my claims. As I said, the information comes from the sites we all use to keep track of our standings beyond our actual totals.

Please look into the information on those sites I have linked above.

We all watch our total ranking, ranking per project, ranking for total credits earned, and ranking on RAC [recent average credits]. Ranking by project and subproject, and many other ways. If you are part of a team/group [for me SETI.USA] we compare each other's scores and notify each other in the forums on any milestones we have past. One project I am ranked 93, while other I am ranked over 50,000. The lower number is the better.

------------------------

As of Aug 26th, 7:55 pm Eastern time, here is my current numbers
-----------------------

BOINC Cross Project IDentifier    3a01829085680758f8d91c38d5c0bf61
URL    www.lungstrom.com

Current Credit (based on incremental update)    5,169,165.38
Comprising 5,166,269.38 from the daily update
+ 2,896.00 since then
BOINC World position based on credit (based on incremental update) 12,394 out of 2,247,227
2 since daily update

Recent average credit RAC (projects accumulated)    10,598.48259
Recent average credit RAC (according to BOINCstats)    9,140.84761
Recent average position change per day    6.67
BOINC World position based on RAC (based on incremental update) 8,106 out of 2,247,227
Overtake stats     Overtake stats

Contribution to BOINC total credit    0.00080%
Contribution to BOINC total RAC    0.00107%
Accumulated more credit than % of all BOINC users    99.448%
Highest World position ever    12392 at 2011-08-26

Member of team    SETI.USA
Position in Team    302 out of 14184
Contribution to Team total credit    0.02560%
Contribution to Team total RAC    0.02729%
Accumulated more credit than % of all Team members    97.871%

Resident of    United States United States
Position in Country stats    4,002 out of 552096
Contribution to own country total credit    0.00260%
Contribution to own country total RAC    0.00333%
Accumulated more credit than % of all fellow citizens    99.27513%

URL for user signature graphic http://www.boincstats.com/signature/user_13245.gif URL for user signature graphic (for this project only) http://www.boincstats.com/signature/user_13245_project-1.gif URL for user WAP stats http://www.boincstats.com/stats/wap_user.php?id=13245

Set your credit target    6000000
Target results
Target will be reached in 51.6 days on October 17 2011

Set your date target     September 30 2011
Target results
Credits on September 30 2011: 5,732,737

Certificate of Computation

This certifies that

Tim Lungstrom

has contributed 5,498,829 Cobblestones of computation (4.75 quintillion floating-point operations) to the following scientific research projects:

Project         Cobblestones    Joined
SETI@home       19248   12 April 2007
Einstein@Home   22403   4 July 2009
Rosetta@home    38090   2 July 2009
NFS@Home        32848   22 December 2009
PrimeGrid       2809678         14 July 2009
World Community Grid    29156   11 July 2009
malariacontrol.net      14067   2 August 2009
SIMAP   100565  14 July 2009
Pirates@Home    1710    18 July 2009
Spinhenge@home  4200    28 July 2011
Docking@Home    29294   3 August 2009
ABC@home        15354   4 July 2009
orbit@home      16174   18 July 2009
Cosmology@Home  15540   18 July 2009
Hydrogen@Home   324     20 July 2010
Distributed Rainbow Table Generator     67800   20 August 2011
POEM@HOME       47033   2 August 2009
Enigma@Home     7787    3 July 2009
MilkyWay@home   245281  18 July 2009
Virtual Prairie         44417   3 July 2009
AlmereGrid Boinc Grid   13976   19 October 2010
AQUA@home       6538    3 August 2009
WUProp@Home     23365   3 May 2010
HAL@Home        761650  10 July 2009
Collatz Conjecture      221261  19 February 2010
RNA World       6577    18 August 2011
DNETC@Home      334064  7 May 2010
primaboinca     226000  6 April 2011
AndrOINC        332279  7 May 2010