you are doing a great job.best wishes

On 26 August 2011 03:34, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <
webmaster@krackedpress.com> wrote:

Well someone needs to do this for those who cannot.

I am on the Board of Directors for a Kiwanis organization dedicated to
Adults with Disabilities - Aktion Club [aktionclub-elmira.org for local
one].  Most of them are developmentally disables and live in group homes.
 Every member must be an adult with a disability.  That is one way I
volunteer locally.

Finding these old computers and giving then new homes, is another way of
volunteering.  It is hard to find ones that either work or can be cheaply
made to work, with monitors the hardest to find.  But for those who do not
have a computer, any old slow working computer, that can do basic office
work and access email and web pages through free dial-up access, is worth
while to them.

Having my computer do volunteering with distributed computing projects is a
third way for my to volunteer, one that does not stress my back and neck
injuries, plus it is done 24/7/356 in the background without much
maintenance/input on my part except for choosing which projects to work with
and how much CPU time I allow the system to use.  I am now in the top 1%
worldwide for this computer-volunteering.