On 08/21/2011 09:53 AM, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi Tink,

Tinkerer schrieb:
I have somehow acquired a lot of extensions that I will never use, i.e..
Languages
Unfortunately they are all locked.
How can I remove the lock, or delete them any other way?

You have to call setup again. I have only a German UI, but you will find it surely. Choose "Ändern" (=alter) and unselect the dictionaries in "Optionale Komponenten" (=optional components) "Wörterbücher" (=dictionaries) and the unwanted languages in "Zusätzliche Sprachpakete" (=additional languagepacks).

Kind regards
Regina

Are you able to Disable the extensions?

I know that there are many languages added into the extension list, but it would be nice to be able to not get these, when you do not ask for them. There are many people who has this issue, mostly with the Windows install. I choose custom install and still got many languages I did not ask for.