Hi :)
+1
I think Twayne was showing his sense of humour again.  In England good friends
often do petty jibes at each other in that way.  The better the friendship the
more outrageous the jibes/jokes.

The problem imo is how people outside that friendship view it.  A non-native
English speaker might be terrified to learn the level of precision apparently
required.  On the other hand jokes/jibes like that can often release tension.

The next comment by someone else about snipping was hilarious imo but again it's
easy to read it in a different way from the way it was intended.  If we were all
in a pub or at a cocktail party or other social gathering the meaning would have
been clearer from body-language and facial expressions.  Sadly (or perhaps
fortunately in my case) all we see are the words printed on the screen.

Regards from
Tom :)