In news:1310852784.10825.1.camel@linux-c345.site,
Roland Hughes <roland@logikalsolutions.com> typed:
It only works on Windows, the most insecure platform on
the planet.

There are no auto-updates with LO or with OOo. The OS makes no difference
and it's hard to imagine why you'd think it would.

Every other platform requires updates to be pushed
through their normal distribution system.

Anything production caliber is an upgrade; there are no updates.