Llweyn wrote:
Ok - I don't mind sending the info to you directly however I'm not sure exactlywhat it is that
you're wanting. I can do mock-ups of
what I need and what I want it to look like. Is that what you want? Also, I'll need your email so
I can bypass the forum and use the
attachments to send that to you.
Thanks,Sally Ann

Yes, please do a mock-up of what you need and what you want it to look
like.  I'll have a look through it and then just contact you if I need
more information.

I notice you are using the nabble interface (which would explain why
you can't see my email address).  From my experience, the nabble
interface hides email addresses (that are included in text), so I'll
email you directly so that you can get my email address.  I will try
to keep the list posted if I think something's relevant.

Regards
Stephan