Ok - I don't mind sending the info to you directly however I'm not sure exactlywhat it is that
you're wanting. I can do mock-ups of what I need and what I want it to look like. Is that what you
want? Also, I'll need your email so I can bypass the forum and use the attachments to send that to
you.
Thanks,Sally Ann