Hi Jean :)
Thanks :)  I had already forwarded your previous post but got a bit swamped at
work today and forgot to let anyone know i had done that.

I'm not great at writing documentation but i think i am just about able to point
people in roughly the right direction sometimes.  It's difficult to cope with
the flood of emails in the users list and there are already quite a few of good
people answering questions well, even if we don't always agree with each other.
This Impress question was unusual and i thought the docs team might have the
best answers for it.

Regards from
Tom :)