Hi tpje,

tpe wrote (30-06-11 08:56)

I have an extremely urgent support request!

Great that you trust us volunteers on this short notice :-)

I need to create a presentation by Friday. I have selected the template, the
elements etc. But, I have to add transition between each text Outlines and
each page. It's very easy to add page transition effects. But, so far I have
not managed to add automatic custom effect in text transitions (with click).
For example, let's say that I have in page the following format:

     Text 1
     Text 2
     Text 3

I want to present the elements as
Text 1, then I click the mouse, Text 2 click the mount Text 3 etc.

- make sure either the text frame is selected or one of the lines has the cursor;
- at the bottom right of the screen, select Custom Animation
- add one to your needs
now there is a window bottom right, listing your outline and the effect
- right click on the line and choose Effect options
- in that window on the tab Tex animation, you can set the desired effect
(and much more)
There are also other paths to this effect/goal.

In MS PowerPoint this is done via Master pages.

Hmm, never tried that :-)

I tried the same on LO 3.3:
Edit the Slide Master, modified the fonts etc. Then, I tried to add a custom
animation in each element
But with no success.

Indeed, I can set it, but it does not have effect on the slides with the master pages. SO if you want to apply the same effect very often, 'just' copy either a frame or a slide ...

So, is it possible to do that in LO?

As explained: yes, but in a different manner.

HTH & regards,
Cor
--
 - Cor