Hi :)
Since you don't seem to have had much help from the users list and since Impress
can cause troubles sometimes and because the guide is not quite ready yet i
forwarded this to the Documentation Mailing List.  It's not usually a good idea
to post requests there as they are very busy and need more people helping NOT
distractions.  However, since the request is unusual o forwarded it there just
in case someone does find time to help.

Regards from
Tom :)