XP Pro SP3+; LibreOffice 3.3.1.

This might sound unreasonable, but I've come across a glitch in Calc. I
often like to start out by setting my Calc to be 3 pages wide, saving them
to a printer file and they're printed at another location.
WHAT I DO:
   That means I'll set the first set of columns based on input data size on
the first row, set some Merge Cell areas, and then use View; Page Break
Preview to see that the width appears correctly.

PROBLEM I FIND:
With just one row of data, the Page Break Preview is borked.
RESULTS: No page breaks are displayed, vertically OR horizontally.
Vertically is determined by page height default, and width by data-occupied
cells.
   NO page delimiters show in the Preview OR back in the Normal View mode.

WORKAROUND: Add a second row of data, or more if you're paranoid and need to
see the full page numbers spelled out. Or, just grab the appropriate
right-lower handle and pull the data down so there are at least two rows.
===========

   It seems calc shouldn't care whether there are 1 or 100 rows, it should
still create the page break preview and carry it back over to the Normal
View, no? 2 or more rows does work correctly.
   It "might" be there, but hidden somehow. With 2 rows, you can see it, but
not the number that denotes which page you're looking at. Or maybe it's
start counting from 0 or 1 got overlooked?

  I searched the 'zilla but it's hard to figure what terms might find
something like that; I think it's new.

Has anyone else encountered this?
   Any chance you could verify it?
   It's pretty quick & easy to do.

Regards,

Twayne`
--
Newsgroups are great places to get assistance.
But always verify important information with