Hi all,

I'm a project manager with prince2 practitioner certification and I use
gnome planner and a good program it is. Especially when connected to a
centralised database.

Try it, you'll like it.

However an office suit should be just that and while it would be possible
for many open source communities to integrate and share connectivity and
inter-communicate I don't think we should be trying to put more into an
office suit than the general office components.

Interconnectivity and interoperability between open source projects would
help push MS into the past where they belong. However overloading one
application just to put more in it I don't think would serve any good
purpose.
Remember one of the things we all like about open source is the vast amount
of options we get.
Personally I use Libre Office, gnome planner, evolution, firefox, gimp and
for development I use .net studio on windows and mono on linux. I love the
choices available

Bruce Carlson
Business Systems Manager.

117-153 Rookwood Rd