Well, since there´s already thunderbird, and it´s really really good, and
it´s alredy well integrated into major distros(Ubuntu, etc...), don´t really
feel that integrating it into LO would be so great, since it´s already
integrated into desktop enviroment.

Of course one could say that TJ is already out there, so why integrate/use
it? Well, most managers I know use M$ PJ, so theres a high demand amongst
these people. Being expensive as it is the M$ product.

Ignoring Mr. Glenn rude comments, he should take a look at some marketing
material and ask himself:
1- Why do people prefer to buy an apple notebook? Even OpenSource
developers?
2- Why GNU/Linux distros just can´t make to OEM market? Even Ubuntu?

Remenber that there are geeks/hackers/programers/developers, and theres the
regular Joe. Following Mr. Eric Raymond´s work, Cathedral and Baazar, we
should now include regular people. Most don´t even know what LO is, or
Linux, or GNU, that´s why integrators are needed, such as Ubuntu, Fedora...

Ok, that was really off-topic. Sorry.