Le 18/02/2011 21:46, MR ZenWiz a écrit :
On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 2:56 AM, Avraham Hanadari<avhanadari@gmail.com>  wrote:
The fact that the table tool bar opens when I am in a table, but disappears
whenever I move to surrounding parts of the page makes the entire page jump
up and down in a most disturbing manner. I use tables a lot and would be
very happy if I could keep the table tool bar open all the time. I have
tried all sorts of settings, but nothing I have tried works.

Please! Can someone suggest how the table tool bar could be kept open on a
permanent basis?

I find the non-anchored position of that toolbar to be an irritant as
well, but because it anchors in the wrong place and doesn't move when
I move the document window, but that's not really on point....

Have you tried docking the toolbar to a menu line and then locking its position?

Thanks for your remarks.

I have tried docking the tool bar, but it still appears and disappears according as I am in or not in a table. The least annoying dock is on the side of the screen, but it still knocks the page a little sideways when it does its appearance trick. Pleas explain exactly what you mean by "docking to a menu line". Perhaps I have not done that. I don't know wha you mean by "menu line".

Thanks again,

Rick