Hi Marc,

On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 02:24:01 -0500
Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> wrote:

Le 2011-02-10 05:06, Sigrid Carrera a écrit :

[...]

Hi Sigrid:

I wasn't sure who to leave this with. Could you also send along a note
to the German team that the included PhotoAlbum extension returns a
"Basic" error? So it is unusable as is. They may want to fix the problem
or exclude it from the pack. It is a shame as it is a really useful
extension. Note that I did not install LibreOffice 3.3 from the disc as
I had already installed it.

Pass on my congratulations to the German team. A really excellent disc.

Done. :) I've forwarded your message as well. :)
I am sure, that they will be very happy to read that it's an excellent disc. They've put quite a
lot of work into it.

Sigrid